Wage:£10.50p/h Hours: Casual work (April to September) - 15-40 Hours Per Week (Core hours available June/July/August)
Crockerz Events/Castles are looking to hire an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our team. Due to the seasonality of our work, core hours will be available between April-September and comprise predominantly of weekend work, although midweek may still be required.
As we continue to grow/expand into other industries, it may become possible to get involved in future projects too, so we are looking to work with someone who would consider themselves flexible (in approach to work and hours worked) with a desire to broaden their career opportunities.
Load up vehicle[s] with equipment, deliver and carry out full safe installation of bouncy castle[s] and/or garden equipment at customer premises/desired delivery point. You will also be required to collect the equipment at the end of the hire period, too.
As Senior Events Operator you will be responsible for organising your team and timetable out on the road whilst checking in with ourselves throughout the day with updates on progress etc. You will also be responsible for all of the driving with previous experience driving a van preferable.
Although the job is relatively simple, it also requires a lot of heavy lifting, so being in good physical health is a must. If you’re a keen fitness enthusiast, we find it a fantastic way to stay fit whilst getting paid.
This role during our busier months will require early mornings and late evenings, so flexibility to be able to do this is also a must. Additionally, the ability to think on your feet may be required to resolve potential customer issues and time clashes.
- Must be punctual, polite and level-headed - Timings for delivery and great customer service is crucial
- Must be 21 years or older (due to insurance).
- Must be in good physical health with the ability to lift heavy objects (full training will be given)
- Prepared to work long hours at weekends and busy week days
- Full clean driving licence
- Ideally person would live close to Storrington, West Sussex
- Must be very flexible, proactive and logical – timings can change/delivery requirements may (and will change) during busier days – ability to stay calm in these situations is crucial
- CRB checked (this is something we will arrange along with yourselves if you don’t have one)
To apply, please email and remember to include Full Name, Contact Number and Address. Please also attach your CV. Personally, I used to hate the concept of writing out a cover letter, so we don’t require one. However, if you would like to tell us anything else about yourself and why you’d like the job we would love to hear!