top of page
Hours: Casual work (Late April to September) - 15-35 Hours Per Week (Core hours available June/July/August).
Crockerz Events/Castles are looking to hire an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our team. Due to the seasonality of our work, core hours will be available between Late April-September and comprise predominantly of weekend work, although midweek may still be required.
Load up vehicle[s] with equipment, deliver and carry out full safe installation of bouncy castle[s] and/or garden equipment at customer premises/desired delivery point. You will also be required to collect the equipment at the end of the hire period, too. All inflatables when installed will need to also be cleaned (equipment for this provided) and there may also be times midweek where we will need assistance in maintaining our equipment to a good standard (deeper cleans/drying equipment etc.)
As Senior Delivery Driver/Bouncy Castle operator you will be required to maintain good time keeping skills and work to a strict schedule. You will also be responsible for all of the driving with previous experience driving a van preferable (The van provided is a company branded long wheel base Ford Transit).
Although the job is relatively simple, it also requires a lot of heavy lifting, so being in good physical health is a must. If you’re a keen fitness enthusiast, we find it a fantastic way to stay fit whilst getting paid. Further to this, it is a very customer facing/focussed role, so confidence/previous experience in customer service would be preferable.
This role during our busier months will require early mornings and late evenings, so flexibility to be able to do this is also a must. Additionally, the ability to think on your feet may be required to resolve potential customer issues and time clashes.
- Must be punctual, polite and level-headed - Timings for delivery and great customer service is crucial
- Must be 21 years or older (due to insurance).
- Must be in good physical health with the ability to lift heavy objects (full training will be given)
- Prepared to work long hours at weekends and busy week days
- Full clean driving licence
- Ideally person would live close to Storrington, West Sussex
- Must be very flexible, proactive and logical – timings can change/delivery requirements may (and will change) during busier days – ability to stay calm in these situations is crucial
- CRB checked (this is something we will arrange along with yourselves if you don’t have one)
How to Apply:
Have a look at both of our websites www.crockerzevents.co.uk and www.crockerzcastles.co.uk before applying.
To apply, please email email@example.com and remember to include Full Name, Contact Number and Address. Please also attach your CV and covering letter (we would love to hear a little bit more about you to make sure you would enjoy the role! There is nothing worse than not liking your job).
Senior Events Operator
bottom of page